Careers Day | May 25, 2022
Session One: 10am | Session Two: 1pm
Find your perfect role in Aged Care at The Royce Manor at The Royce’s Aged Care Careers Day. Meet our friendly clinical team and staff, explore our award-winning facilities and apply for positions available.
Plus, hear from Astute Training on how to start a new career in the Aged Care sector and learn about the subsidised training on offer.
Astute will also be joining The Royce team on the day to present training and work placement opportunities for international students.
Refreshments and tours available on the day.
Positions Available (Full-time, Part-time & Casual):
- Personal Care Worker (PCA)
- Enrolled Nurse (EN)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Cleaners, Laundry
- Recreational Activities Officers.
What to Bring:
- Your CV
- Police Check
- Vaccination Certificates.
Why Work for The Royce?
- Our Values: Honesty, Integrity, Dignity
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Opportunities for growth and career progression
- Self-development and training opportunities
- Sponsorship of overseas employees.
To register for your preferred session, please get in touch via the enquiry form below. Alternatively, please call 02 4744 6000 to chat to a member of our team.